Your health is essential. Everyone should have access to testing to help keep them and their families and coworkers safe. The Project N95 Shop provides access to COVID-19 Test Kits from verified suppliers provided by the National Clearinghouse that is your trusted source.
How do I purchase?
You may wish to register before you shop so we can understand your needs and ensure the right products are available to you. You will still be able to purchase select products if you choose to check out as a guest.
What products are available?
Our COVID-19 Test Kit selection is growing everyday. Currently available products include:
- Over-the-Counter Rapid Antigen tests
- Point of Care Rapid Antigen Tests
- At-Home Sampling or Over-the-Counter Molecular Tests (i.e. PCR, LAMP)
- Point of Care Molecular Tests (i.e. PCR)
- Anterior Nasal Swabs
- Additional Over-the-Counter COVID-19 Test Kits
- Additional Point of Care COVID-19 Test Kits
- Antibody Tests
- Additional tests for screening programs
- Tests for use with pooled sample testing
- More Testing Service Providers
- Other test kit supplies
I need more information. How do I know which products to select?
I need more help. How do I get in touch?
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Covid Testing Services
- Primary Health Testing Services
- More coming soon!
How can I be sure your diagnostic testing kit products are reliable, accurate, & safe?
We use manufacturers and suppliers who can meet quality, cost and delivery expectations. We do the upfront work by reviewing:
- Supplier registration, contacts, and other supporting documentation.
- Product documentation, including photos and videos products, and regulatory status (learn more here).
- Product pricing, minimum order quantity, availability, capacity, and lead times.