Project N95 partners with governments, healthcare associations, businesses, and philanthropic organizations to further enable our mission.
Partnerships enhance our ability to get a comprehensive picture of frontline needs, accelerate sourcing of products, expedite procurement decisions, support vulnerable communities, and promote adequate supply of PPE and critical equipment.
If you would like to partner to help get critical equipment to frontline workers fast, we want to talk with you.
Who we partner with
Interested in becoming a partner? Below are some examples of the types of organizations we work with.
- Governments at all levels to support their community's PPE and critical medical supply needs
- Domestic Manufacturing to support American retooling and knowledge sharing
- Healthcare associations to understand and address their members’ critical equipment and sourcing needs
- Public health stakeholders to advance thought leadership and policy recommendations
- Businesses to accelerate supplier vetting and delivery of critical equipment to the frontline
- Philanthropy to support equitable distribution of PPE to vulnerable and at-risk communities
- COVID-19 response ecosystem partners by sharing data and best practices to allow PPE supply chains to respond to demand
- Technology companies to support execution of our mission